VLOG: Final places remaining on the OxLEP Business Peer Networks programme
This is the last chance for Oxfordshire businesses to join a fully-funded programme made up of business leaders from across the county - the OxLEP Business Peer Networks programme.
The programme sees participants learning from each other, sharing and discussing challenges, as well as planning for success in 2021, whatever this year throws at our business community.
So far, 130-plus Oxfordshire businesses have joined the programme and their feedback speaks for itself:
- "I find these sessions amazing. I am so pleased I joined. I didn't know I needed support as a business leader but now I do!!"
- "Your interest and feedback on my 'task' was really great and put some spring back in my step after a long day"
- "It’s really useful to speak to other businesses and realise that we are facing many of the same challenges"
The programme meets via Zoom, at the same time slot for nine sessions giving you 18 hours of peer-to-peer support, plus four hours of 1:1 support at a time that suits you.
The programme includes:
- Interactive action learning: We overcome real-life problems by enquiring and reflecting before developing tangible actions and solutions.
- Trained facilitators: Every session is supported by a trained facilitator to ensure consistency, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Small cohorts: Groups of up to 11 participants to ensure that every member of the cohort can share their challenges, problems and opportunities.
- Flexible topic selection: The topics of discussion are decided by the participants, enabling you to focus on your own challenges while taking learnings from other group members.
- One to one support: In addition to the group session, you will have access to one to one support matched to your specific needs, building on your learning experience.
Final places remaining on the OxLEP Business Peer Networks programme