eScalate is a three-year project, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) which runs until 31st March 2022. eScalate will support Oxfordshire’s small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that are scale-ups or have scale-up potential, and socially minded enterprises.
eScalate support includes...
Are you a growing (scale up) business?
- Are you a development-stage business looking to grow market access, revenues, number of employees and add value through collaboration with established companies?
- Can you describe how access to support and / or a grant would help you to achieve this?
Start up and growth SME’s – the eScalate programme has been expanded to offer additional support to all SME’s during COVID-19.
1:1 Support for Scale-ups
Our specialist business advisors provide up to 12 hours of FREE support and guidance.Read about 1.1 support
Grant funding for Scale-ups
The eScalate programme offers grant funding for start-up, growth, scale-up businesses.Read about Grants
Events for Scale-ups
Due to the current situation all events for scale-ups have been moved to online webinars.Book events
Watch our top tips video
Top Tips for growing businesses
Am I Eligible
Aligning to the principals of the Scale-up Institute, we define scale-up businesses as showing the following growth characteristics;
- 20% per year by employee growth
- 20% per year by turnover growth
- 20% per year in both employees and turnover
A scale-up is defined as a development-stage business looking to grow market access, revenues, number of employees and add value through collaboration with established companies.