Business Brainstorming for the Visitor Economy Grant Scheme
Are you a Visitor Economy Business looking to improve business competitiveness and COVID resilience within Oxfordshire?
This webinar is your chance to explore what sort of projects would be eligible and co-create ideas with other businesses.
Visitor Economy Grants of between £5000 and £24,999 will be available to businesses who can demonstrate that they are operating within the visitor economy, with a primary function in one of the following sectors: tourism, culture, arts, leisure, events, hospitality or retail. Businesses receiving grant support are expected to provide match funding.
These grants will be given to eligible businesses for capital and/ or revenue-based projects that deliver tangible outcomes that allow a business to;
- Adapt, diversify, or innovate its visitor economy offering
- Enhance their higher spend customer offer
- Encourage visitors to areas not traditionally known as ‘hotspots’ (heavily visited)
- Encourage shoulder season/off peak visitor opportunities
- Encourage longer stays/overnight visitors
- Improve digital presence to grow market share and attract new customers
- Support the county’s aim to be known as a COVID safe destination
So, if you are looking for some investment to attract visitors and ensure that Oxford and Oxfordshire maintain its position as one of the UK’s most desirable visitor destinations, this grant could take your business to the next level.
Announcing OxLEP Business' Visitor Economy Grant Scheme