We have grant funding available for Oxfordshire SMEs via our eScalate programme - specifically targeting enterprises for social good. Our grants fund activities and projects will ultimately lead to business growth and job creation in Oxfordshire.
The eScalate programme has been extended and as a result we are able to offer one final round of grants.
The grant round is open from Monday 14th February 2022 to midday on Friday 11th March 2022.
Away from funding initiatives, we are determined to ensure our eScalate programme can continue to play a key role in supporting purpose-driven businesses, or those looking to scale-up, for the remainder of the programme, and – more widely, as OxLEP Business – we want to continue to ensure the county’s businesses are able to run as efficiently as possible and remain productive.
With this in mind, we would also encourage you to take a look at all of our business support programmes and products.
If you are a business specifically looking for funding, we would of course encourage you to review other opportunities away from OxLEP Business – so, if you are a business that is purpose-driven, or business that is scaling-up, we suggest that you visit other organisations who may be able to provide specific funding support to you (subject to eligibility and fund dates).
Please take a look at these organisations, though there are many others in the UK who can offer financial support and we would encourage you to undertake further research:
- Resilience and Recovery Loan Fund
- British Business Bank – The Finance Hub
- Scaleup Institute – ‘Find the support to scale your business’
We would also encourage you to review the Government’s finance and support business tool which can direct you to live funding opportunities and support schemes.
Also, please consider our local authority partners in Oxfordshire who may be able to support you through their discretionary funds:
- Grants are available to social enterprises
- Grants of between £1000 and £25000 are available
- SME applicants can receive up to a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure. For example: in order for a start-up to receive a grant of £1,000 you would need to spend a total of £2,000 excluding VAT.
- Grants are not to be used for retrospective purchases
- Grants can be used to support job creation
- Grants are only available once per business
Who can apply?
- Businesses with less than 250 employees based in Oxfordshire
- Eligible sectors
- Businesses who have sufficient funds for the match requirement
Grant guidance webinar February 2022